- Figure 6.0 - Dr. Wilhelm Reich
- Figure 6.0.5 - Cube with Vortices showing Structural Relations
- Figure 6.1 - Orthogonal Vortex Motion as Structural base of Cubes
- Figure 6.2 - W and E are Dispersive Centers, Opposing Dispersive Radiations, Neutralizing at Interface of Plane of Inertia
- Figure 6.6 - Russell's Multiple Views of Tripleness
- Figure 6.7 - Perspective of Tetrahedral Apices at Concentrative Centers
- Figure 6.8 - Resulting in a Cube mutually assimilating to a Common Center from Six Directions along Three Axis
- Figure 6.9 - Structure of Cubes of Motion.
- Figure 6.10 - Wave Dynamics between Cube Corners.
- Figure 6.11 - Cube Corner Reflectors Dissipating Outward.
- Figure 6.12 - Spheres and Cubes are God's Only Tools
- Cube Matrix Russell's cubes are not isolated individual cubes throughout space. They are a continuity of virtual cubes interlaced with 0 centers and 4++ centers.
- Figure 6.18 - Sphere Circumscribed by Cube
- Figure 6.19 - Sphere to Cube - Relations and Proportions - Thickness, Volume of Cube
6.0.5 - Space seen as Constructive Cubes 6.10 - Nineness of Cubes 6.11 - Neutral Cubes 6.12 - Corner and Face Cubes 6.14 - Sphere and Cube 6.14.1 - Mirror Cube 6.2 - Development of Cubes 6.5 - Cubes divide into six tetrahedrons 6.6 - Cube Corner Retroreflectors 6.7 - Corner receivers from corners of cubes 6.7.5 - Compound Cubes cold cube of space Constructive Cubes Corner Cube Prisms Corner Cube Retro-Reflectors Corner cube retroreflectors Cube Cube Matrix cube mirrors of space cube projector cube ratio cube receiver Cube Root cube section Cube Sphere cube wave cube wave-field cube wave-field of zero curvature cube-based tones cube-sphere Figure 10.06 - Vortices in Cube extending in to and out from Center Figure 3.16 - Idea Preceeds Manifestation in Material Form using Cubes and Cones Figure 3.26 - Formation of Spheres along Six Vectors of Cubes Figure 3.4 - Focalizing Lenses at nested Cube faces Figure 6.0.5 - Cube with Vortices showing Structural Relations Figure 6.1 - Orthogonal Vortex Motion as Structural base of Cubes Figure 6.10 - Wave Dynamics between Cube Corners Figure 6.11 - Cube Corner Reflectors Dissipating and Concentrating Figure 6.12 - Spheres and Cubes are Gods Only Tools Figure 6.14 - Triple Three Cubes Figure 6.15 - The Neutral Cube Figure 6.16 - Juxtaposed Corner Cubes Figure 6.18 - Sphere Circumscribed by Cube Figure 6.19 - Sphere to Cube - Relations and Proportions Figure 6.3 - Cube with Orthogonal Vectors Figure 6.8 - Resulting in a Cube mutually assimilating to a Common Center Magnetic cube of zero curvature One More Step Toward Building The Cube-Sphere Wave-Field Part 04 - Rotation on Three Planes Part 05 - Three Rotating Planes Become Spheres Part 06 - Formation of Cubes radial cube Russell Cube sphere is a compressed cube This Three Dimensional Cube Universe of Nine We Now Build the Nine Equators of Cube-Sphere Wave-Fields