- Whatever man profoundly BELIEVES himself to be, good or bad, that will he become.
- Whatever man FEARS others will do to him, so will they do.
- Whatever man HOPES that others will do to him, he must first do to them, since he is then creating a 'consciousness pattern' which will return to bless him to the extent he has blest others.
- Whatever disease man DREADS so will he become prey to it for he will have created a 'consciousness pattern' of the very thing he least wants to experience.
- Whatever is sent forth from man's mind and heart - returns to him in due course in some form or another, but remember that like always breeds like. Strongly emotional thoughts are 'consciousness seeds' planted within a man's own orbit of consciousness. These will grow, bearing a like harvest for his reaping.
'Consciousness forms' embodied by words are not visible but are 'specific entities of being'.
"They have the life of consciousness within them. They are magnetised to like 'consciousness forms'. Like is drawn to like." [Christ Letters - Letter 8, page 24]