John W Keely's Air-Ship
The Propellor of Keely's Air-ship Described
THE PROPELLER DESCRIBED.
The space which the propeller of the air-ship occupies in Keely's laboratory comes within a radius of six feet square. A small space for so powerful a medium - distributing over one thousand horse-power, as tested by experiment.
It consists of more than two thousand pieces, the principal parts of which are:
1. Positive graduating Chladna; guiding by polar action toward the north and reversing by depolar action.
2. Sympathetic polar negative transmitter; for operating and controlling the action of the machinery in producing polar and depolar power: liberating the latent sympathetic power in twenty-seven sensitized discs.
3. Polar and depolar intermittent accumulator, carrying eight focalizing discs for receiving and distributing the sympathetic polar negative flow. This device takes the energy sympathetically from the polar negative stream on the same order that a dynamo registers electricity from the earth to be distributed and redistributed: running the machine sympathetically.
4. Positive ring suspended on a small shaft with three points, the object of which is to preserve the integrity of the neutral center of the machine. (see Appendix I)
5. Two resonating drums: one positive, one negative, which multiply the intensity of the sympathetic flow.
6. Twenty-seven depolar triple groupings, nine in each grouping, consisting of three vitalized discs with resonators. These reply sympathetically to polar and depolar action.
7. Large polar ring. This ring is associated with the central resonators by nine resonating polar discs placed at equal distances. This is the medium for distributing the polar flow.
8. Small negative ring, which is the governor of the propeller, associated with a polar bar that oscillates from the polar field to the depolar field, somewhat on the order of a magnetic needle, governing the action of the machine to any given number of revolutions. The sympathetic rotation that exists in the resonating centre of this ring holds the neutral centre in subservience to celestial radiation, whereby a certain order of sympathetic disturbances gives the sympathetic radiation the requisite power to draw it to itself, accomplishing what is called atmospheric suspension on the same principle as that of sympathetic suspension.
The condition of the mechanical requirements necessary to conduct successfully the line of research which Keely has been pursuing will be properly appreciated, now that he is able to demonstrate the simplicity and beauty of his system, under perfect control for commercial use.
Modern materialistic science is altogether unprepared for the revelation given in sympathetic vibratory physics; a revelation foreshadowed in this passage from the writings of de Maistre.
"Religion and science, in virtue of their natural affinity, will meet in the brain of some one man of genius, and the world will get what it needs and cries for - not a new religion, but the fuller revelation of revelation."
In the same prophetic spirit Oliver Lodge, in his paper on "The Interstellar Ether," writes:
"I feel as if it would be not merely material prospect that will be opening on our view, but some glimpse into a region of the universe which science has never yet entered, which has been sought from afar, and perhaps blindly apprehended by painter or poet, by philosopher or saint." [Newton of the Mind]
Does the following sentence reference an additional air-ship made by Keely and sold to a "California gentleman"? Would this time period (6/7/1885) relate to early sightings of mysterious flying craft in California?
"Keely said the inclosure contained a secret device he had invented for a California gentleman to lift heavy weights." [Keelys Red Letter Day]
"In demonstrating the overcoming of gravity, Keely used an air-ship model weighing about eight pounds. When the differential wire of silver and platinum (Bixar) was attached, thereby establishing communication with the sympathetic transmitter, it rose, descended or remained stationery midway in the air, floating as gently as thistledown on the air." [MECHANICAL INVENTIONS AND INSTRUMENTS]
"Each disc of the polar and depolar groupings in the propeller of the air-ship contains seven pints of hydrogen. In preparing these discs, the hydrogen is submitted to a triple order of vibration. The corpuscular envelopes of the molecules are not enlarged in volume, under their receptive condition, but their velocity of rotation is increased. While under the operation of this transmittive vibration their vortex action is made visible." [Newton of the Mind]
John W. Keely, discoverer of Sympathetic Vibratory Physics, found a means of negating the effect of gravity as well as developing a form of propulsion.
From 1888 to 1893, Keely worked on developing his system of “Aerial Navigation.” The first successful test was in 1893 which led the way to the construction of an aerial craft.
In 1896, Mr. Keely had so perfected his system that he arranged to give a demonstration of the aerial craft to the United States War Department. In attendance at the demonstration were a number of invited members of the press.
Descriptions of the craft state that it was a circular platform roughly 6 feet in diameter. On this platform was mounted a small stool set before a keyboard. The keyboard was attached to numerous tuned resonation plates and vibratory mechanisms.
[Note: We can assume that Keely had some mechanical process, possibly electrical, for keeping the vibratory mechanisms and tuned plates going. This appears to be what created the “polarized field” indicated in the next paragraph below.]
Mr. Keely explained that these plates would cause the craft to rise and float above the ground when subjected to a polarized field which would generate a “negative attraction.” When the effect was produced, the craft would come under the influence of [what Keely referred to as] the “etheric polar current.”
The controlling mechanism consisted of a row of 100 vibratory bars representing the enharmonic and diatonic scales. When half of the bars were damped the craft would move at 500 miles per hour. If all the bars were damped, gravity would resume control and the craft would settle to the earth.
[Note: Obviously these bars are not the main generators of the sound vibrations; they only change the way the vibrations are flowing through the device by their resonance. Dampening certain bars allowed Keely to make slight changes in the direction of the flow in the CU that was surrounding the craft, thus changing how the craft traveled through Earth‘s gravity.]
There were no moving parts in the ship’s propelling mechanism. [Note: However, it is still producing a “polarized field ” somehow to create the main vibrations that allow it to levitate.]
It was unaffected by weather and could rise above any storm. The instrument for guiding the airship was distinctly different from the propelling feature. By damping out certain specific notes, Keely could cause the airship to accelerate to any desired speed.
The experiment was carried out in an open field with observers from the War Department and news media. The ship was said to have accelerated from 0 to 500 miles per hour within a few seconds.
Most astounding was the apparent total lack of acceleration effects to Mr. Keely as he sat on the stool before the keyboard, controlling the airship.
Although the government officials were impressed, they stated [that] they could see no use for such a complex device and so did not pursue the matter further. (Remember [that] the Wright Brothers did not demonstrate their airplane at Kittyhawk, NC until December 17, 1903; seven years later!) [Dan Davidson, excerpted from his book A Breakthrough to New Free Energy Sources] [No original source reference]
"Demonstrating the overcoming of gravity, Keely used an airship model weighing about 8 lbs., which, when the differentiated wire of silver and platinum was attached to it, communicating with the sympathetic transmitter, rose, descended, or remained stationery midway, the motion as gentle as that of thistledown floating in the air." [KEELYS SECRETS - 1888]
AERIAL NAVIGATION - Snell
Celestial Sympathetic Radiation
Figure 7.8 - Gravity is the Life Sex and Power Principle
Figure 7.9 - Gravity aggregates Light into States of Matter
Figure 13.13 - Gravity Syntropic and Radiative Entropic Waves
Figure 13.18 - Russells Gravity Motor
Figure 15.03 - Opposing Forces of Gravity and Radiation
Figure 15.04 - Gravity Generates Matter about Neutral Centers
Figure 15.05 - Nine Pairs of Gravity Poles
Figure 17.02 - Gravity divides multiplies and balances Light and Sound
Figure 17.03 - Analysis of the Octave Gravity Bar
Figure 17.04 - Gravity Pressure Recorder - Bar Magnet
Figure 19.15 - Keelys Levitation Experiment
HYDROGEN - Snell
Keelys Aerial Navigation
Keelys Secrets - Introduction
Latent Force and Theory of Vibratory Lift for Airships
Method of Aerial Transportation - 1655113
Otis T. Carr mind powered flying craft
Part 17 - Gravity
Pittsburg Dispatch April 07-1890
Polar and depolar intermittent accumulator
The Action of Force is Spiro-Vortex
Triune Polar Flows
The Universal Laws Revealed: Keely's Secrets
17.01 - Discovering Cause of Gravity
17.02 - Gravity Defined by Keely
17.04 - Speed of Gravity Propagation
17.06 - Gravity Defined by Cayce
17.07 - Gravity Discussed by Herchel
17.13 - Gravity or Levity
17.16 - Gravity Keely
17.18 - Keelys Gravity Experiments
17.19 - Gravity Keely
17.20 - Acoustic Levitation